Good day All!
I’ve gotten some good feedback so far on the site theme, layout and so I’ve made some more changes to the website.
I think I’m almost feeling the “DONE” on the website aspect of this project.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the changes made:
- Removed underlines on links when they’re in heading-tags
- Added some spaces between the icon and the title on the works listing
- Cleanups of the site’s git repo (not publicly available)
- Cleanups of the hugo theme structure
- Expanded the commentary on the track pages
- Implemented RSS theme support
In any case, I’m having fun coding, mixing and otherwise keeping sane.
My best, One State DJ